10 Seat Dining Room Table - Coffee Tables Lift Top - Lucite Coffee Tables
10 Seat Dining Room Table
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- Postpone consideration of
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- The roughly horizontal part of a chair, on which one's weight rests directly
- a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane); "he booked their seats in advance"; "he sat in someone else's place"
- A thing made or used for sitting on, such as a chair or stool
- A sitting place for a passenger in a vehicle or for a member of an audience
- be able to seat; "The theater seats 2,000"
- ten: the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one; the base of the decimal system
- A gramophone record, commonly known as a phonograph record (in American English), vinyl record (when made of polyvinyl chloride), or simply record, is an analog sound storage medium consisting of a flat disc with an inscribed, modulated spiral groove.
- ten: being one more than nine
Danish Modern Dining Room Set
Schionning and Elgaard - Made in Denmark - 1957-60
This is a solid teak wood table and 6 chairs. The table has 2 leaves that pull out to make the table seat 10! It's awesome. I plan to recover the seats in the fabric you see on the chair... maybe. I cannot wait to set the table with my Franciscan Starburst China! Now if I only had a kitchen to put all the kitchen stuff in. The kitchen remodel is at a stand still since the hurricane.
The story behind this find is actually a bit sad and some might say creepy:
There was a house on Fairway Drive here in Baton Rouge that was one of my favorites! It was very Frank Lloyd Wright in design and I had always wanted to go inside and see all of the fabulous things that I was sure the owner must have since the exterior was so modern and fabulous! Whew!
Several weeks after Hurricane Gustav, I drove down that street and the house was GONE!!! Just gone... like it was never there at all. The lot had been completly cleared.
I discovered that the estate of that house was being put up for sale since lady who lived in that house had passed away. I found out later that she was pinned in her kitchen by a tree during the Hurricane and died a few days later. The house was destroyed by the storm.
This was her dining room set. I never thought that I would see the contents of the house that way.
Chef's Table at Monmouth
We would soon be eating the "Chef's Table" dining experience to mark our 10th anniversary.
Please note that I am maintaining all rights to this photo. If you wish to license the photo, this option is available through a request to Getty. Please use the link on this photo page to contact Getty. Thank you for viewing my photos!
stainless steel restaurant table
folding chairs and tables
white extending dining table
laptop coffee table
round folding dining table
sports pub tables
round outdoor coffee table