TABLE TOP MAGNIFYING GLASS : TEAK WOOD TABLE : POOL TABLES DINING TABLE.
Table Top Magnifying Glass
- An instrument made of convex glass, used to magnify
- A lens that produces an enlarged image, typically set in a frame with a handle and used to examine small or finely detailed things such as fingerprints, stamps, and fine print
- hand glass: light microscope consisting of a single convex lens that is used to produce an enlarged image; "the magnifying glass was invented by Roger Bacon in 1250"
- A magnifying glass (called a hand lens in laboratory contexts) is a convex lens which is used to produce a magnified image of an object. The lens is usually mounted in a frame with a handle (see image).
- 1. A jump that is flat from the lip to the landing. 2. A BMX or mountain bike jumping trick where you flatten the bike out horizontally, like a table top, while you're flying through the air.
- (Table tops) Table Tops was a free daily newspaper produced for Australian Army personnel, published in the Atherton Tableland Training Area in Queensland, Australia, with regional editions produced abroad for serving personnel.
- A jump on a track that is completely level or flat all the way across it from the lip to the landing.
Artisan Clamp-on Swing Arm Magnifier Desk Light Magnifying Craft Lamp
Artisan Magnifying Lamp
with 3 Diopter (1.75power) 4inch Glass Lens and 1inch lens insert (4power)
- Lamp arms and head will stay in position when properly adjusted - NO DROOPING
- High quality, bifocal 4 inch crystal clear glass lens with 1inch lens insert
- Magnification: 3 diopter magnifying strength = 1.75x = Enlarges Objects 175%
- The bifocal lens has a small 1" lens insert with 12diopter (4x) magnification
- Light source: 1 Uses one type-A 110V 60Watt max. light bulb (bulb not included)
- Easy to access On/Off Switch
- The magnifier lamp head can be rotated up and down, left to right
- Adjustable dual beam swing arm: 17inch upper arm and 14inch lower arm
- Adjustable height
- Includes table clamp that opens up to 2 1/2 inches
For technicians, engineers in the electronic and various other industries; designers in laboratories; craftsmen, artists, beauticians and salesmen at workshops and jewelry stores; doctors and dentists in the hospitals and clinics; hobbyists, DIYers and eyesight impaired at home
more than half full
August 2011 in photos Day 11: glass(es)
Or at least they were when I started shooting tonight. This assignment came at a perfect time. We just received some wonderful news. I am not personally at liberty to say what the news is, right now, but I will soon. Suffice it to say, I quickly ran to the liquor store for some Prosecco to celebrate with Gabi.
On a photographic technique note- I was experimenting with an external flash to remove the glare on the table top. Maybe it's the influence of the alcohol, but when reviewing a couple photos, Gabi agreed with me that THIS is the one to post. We like how the champagne bubbles are magnified onto the flute pedestals. Ironically, it happens to be the photo in which the external flash did NOT fire.
And if you are wondering- both glasses (and the bottle) are now empty. Cheers! and Good Night!
Adobe released a new version of Camera Raw6.3 which messed up all my imaging software. It's only compatablle with CS5. I have CS4. Lightroom 3 will read these new RAW files but when passed on to PS you have problems: many filters don't work (Adobe and 3rd party and you can't save in JPEG. Yes, you can't save in JPEG. Between sorting out this mess and driving Austin to Wichita Falls I won't do much posting today.
table top magnifying glass
Cordless electric for go anywhere convenience, our 5x Lighted Magnifying Mirror is a must have for every household. Features: Adjustable Height from 49" to 68" tall, 8 Bright LED Lights, Free Standing, Weighted base for stablility, Flip glass mirror over to change magnification, Sleek elegant design, cordless and electric, no outlet needed, hands free convenience , tilts for viewing and no cords to trip over! Made of Carbon Steel , Aluminum and Hi-Impact Plastic. Each requires 3 AA Batteries (Not Included)
folding leg poker tables
teak extension tables
antique accent tables
contemporary round tables
half moon accent tables
oak telephone tables
oval glass dining table
stack of books end table
round dining table with cutout legs